Sales Account Managers (Contract)
LOCATION: Work remotely and also from our Head Office at 65 Kelfield Street in Toronto
BACKGROUND: Acronym (HOT) is expanding its suite of offerings and the front-line team who represent our solutions in the market. We are searching for seasoned, professional Sales Account Managers (SAMs) with telecommunications solution selling experience who are interested in representing HOT’s portfolio of services to existing and new clients across Ontario.
We are looking for ambitious, confident, self-starters with the proven ability to develop executive relationships, articulate business strategies and to create the demand that makes big deals happen.
At Acronym you will engage regularly with our clients and their teams to discuss their data communications challenges, then confidently convey HOT’s solution advantages for addressing them. You will oversee sales territories or industry verticals, manage a portfolio of accounts and have direct responsibility for hunting for new clients. Your responsibilities will include sales forecasting, quota attainment, presentation and proposal development, account planning, contract negotiations and relationship mapping.
If you have extensive experience selling data communication solutions into commercial and enterprise accounts, are adept at crafting and proposing solutions to complex and technical requirements, have curated the ability to negotiate with customers, partners and peers using a Win/Win philosophy and have a successful track-record for achieving results, we would love to speak with you.
And if you are already working with a roster of clients who adore you, but you are ready for a new and exciting opportunity with a boutique organization backed by a trusted, well known and well-financed parent, you will want to speak with us!
As a contract Sales Account Manager (SAM) at Acronym you will:
• Drive revenue growth and acquire new accounts
• Proactively engage with mid-level and senior customer executives, decision makers and influencers to sustain and build deep relationships and to become a trusted advisor
• Articulate complex technical visions in a clear, simplified and confident manner
• Demonstrate strong technical and business knowledge in data communication solutions with the ability to listen and understand customer business requirements
• Identify and actively pursue opportunities within the territories and industry verticals assigned
• Accurately and authentically represent Acronym’s suite of solutions in order to demonstrate value and close strategic opportunities
• Oversee account management and new business development activities including CRM management, account planning, relationship mapping, forecasting, pipeline development and customer satisfaction measurement for your assigned accounts and territories
• Engage resources within Acronym, including your assigned Sales Engineer, to drive technical excellence with respect to HOT’s solution development, quotes, competitive analysis, proposal development and the provision of all services
• Take ownership and accountability for all exchanges with customers, representing their interests within HOT and enabling us to deliver against our vision, mission and business plans
• Demonstrate the skills to successfully and positively negotiate with peers, partners and customers
IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE:
• BA/BS or equivalent experience required
• 10+ years of successful sales and ICT account management experience in solution selling to Enterprise, SMB and Public Sector accounts
• Proven and quantifiable track record of sales quota achievement
• Understands the difference between transactional sales and a business solution sales approach
• Exceptional communication skills – written & verbal, and presentation skills
• Demonstrated success with selling to mid and senior level management teams
• Demonstrated experience managing large customers
• Strong negotiation skills with a track record of closing deals successfully
• Strong relationship building skills – with both an internal and external focus
• Goal orientated. A self-starter who takes ownership and has a high level of attention to detail
• Ability to travel is required. Some business travel required, primarily in Ontario (client, supplier & partner meetings and industry events)
Interested applicants should forward their resume to Lubomir.Vaculik@hydroone.com. Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Acronym provides Network, Cloud, Security and Unified Communication and Collaboration solutions to service providers, enterprises, wholesalers and public agencies. Leveraging over 8700 kms of fibre-optic network across Ontario and into Montreal, Manitoba and the United States, HOT is uniquely positioned to provide telecommunication solutions to their clients for Network-to-Network, Network-to-Cloud, Cloud-to-Cloud and Data Centre interconnect business requirements.